Doctoral Programs Application
The Admissions Application requirements for Doctoral programs at FLACSO are as follows:
- Complete the Admissions Application and enclose the following documents:
- NATIONAL APPLICANTS:
- Copy of bachelor's and master's degree conferred by a higher education institution duly certified and registered at SENESCYT (in case these studies were completed in Ecuador).
- Document certifying the final grade received in the Bachelor and Master's programs (Transcript).
- Color copy of identitification card.
- A recent photograph.
- Up-to-date résumé.
- Certificate of knowledge of English .
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS:
- Copy of Diplomas from Bachelor and Master's degree, apostilled by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country where the studies took place or accompanied by a certificate of the Ecuadorian embassy or consulate in the country where the studies took place.
- Original Bachelor and Master's programs transcript.
- Color copy of the passport. Every student must have a Student VISA 12V (check the web page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Ecuador www.mmrree.gob.ec).
- A recent photograph..
- Up-to-date résumé..
- Certificate of knowledge of English and Spanish (in case these are not your native languages).
The Application must be submitted within published application period. The application cost is 50 USD. We recommend carefully reading the application guidelines, which include six forms that must be correctly filled out (résumé, letter of intention and study plan, research experience, a copy of written academic work, two academic recommendation letters, and scholarship application).